The cost of Same-Day in the US is between $25,000-$30,000 per jaw. The following is what the protocol typically includes:
• Coordination of an implant team consisting of surgeon, restorative dentist and lab technician
• IV Conscious sedation
• The preparation of plasma derived growth factors using the PRGF protocol for faster healing
• Removal of any remaining teeth in the arch (upper, lower or both) being worked on
• The surgical placement of 4 dental implants per arch.
• A fixed temporary bridge attached to the 4 implants that can be put to function that same day.
Four to six months after this first appointment, a final bridge is fabricated and placed by the lab technician and restorative dentist. This is the long term prosthesis that typically contains a hidden titanium metal framework for strength and durability.